Monday, September 1, 2014

Mt. Rainier: Tracking The Climb


Starting tomorrow, Tuesday morning, September 2nd, you can track my progress as I attempt my climb to the summit of Mt. Rainier with RMI Expeditions.  Below are approximate times for the climb in Pacific and East time zones.  Once tracking is started, my location should update approximately every 8-10 minutes depending on satellite coverage.

Tracking Schedule
Climb Begins: Tuesday, September 2nd - 8:15am (PST) / 11:15am (EST)
Summit Day: Wednesday, September 3rd - 12:00am (PST) / 3:00am (EST)
Climb Ends: Wednesday, September 3rd - Afternoon

*I expect to stop tracking at Camp Muir, and re-start it on the morning of the summit bid.

To open my SPOT Tracking page in a separate browser window, CLICK HERE.
I recommend selecting "satellite view" on the top right of the map for the best viewing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment